10 minutes ago, k*itlind said:

Maybe if TikTok didn't get offended by jokes, they would let it stay on there. Hilarious song btw 😆

I love offensive comedy... like if someone made a song with this vibe about me I'd probably laugh - especially regarding unbelievable rumors like this.

• Heart 1

Those poor kitties! 😂😆😝

Honestly, anything by the group A*nal C*unt, otherwise known as AxCx. The whole point of their music is to offend people. I couldn't even find a video to post because everything in YouTube is aired out by noise; that's how offensive they are. So here's just a screen shot of some of their song titles. You'll get the idea. They offend me, so I don't condone them. They are already pretty much censored everywhere. 

Screenshot_20210710-143117_Chrome.thumb.jpg.7ddf443b0b10f2d2156b9aef036c9944.jpg

18 minutes ago, OldGreqq said:

Those poor kitties! 😂😆😝

Honestly, anything by the group A*nal C*unt, otherwise known as AxCx. The whole point of their music is to offend people. I couldn't even find a video to post because everything in YouTube is aired out by noise; that's how offensive they are. So here's just a screen shot of some of their song titles. You'll get the idea. They offend me, so I don't condone them. They are already pretty much censored everywhere. 

Screenshot_20210710-143117_Chrome.thumb.jpg.7ddf443b0b10f2d2156b9aef036c9944.jpg

Oh jeez, maybe I'll be fine if that is... haha yikes. Thanks for enlightening me.

25 minutes ago, Sierra said:

Seeing as tiktok has literal p**n audios, I have no idea how they decide what does and doesn't get banned 😳

Oh really? I know they've banned some stuff...

Eeek. Not a song, but I'm pretty sure some songs are...

I h**e that I see some similarity between Perez and myself... lol... ugh. I need to grow up.

5 minutes ago, Onision said:

Oh jeez, maybe I'll be fine if that is... haha yikes. Thanks for enlightening me.

Oh really? I know they've banned some stuff...

Eeek. Not a song, but I'm pretty sure some songs are...

I h**e that I see some similarity between Perez and myself... lol... ugh. I need to grow up.

You have no idea how many times I've gotten tricked by people posting vids saying to click the sound and when I do it's som*thing x rated lmaooo

• Star 1

• Mod
1 hour ago, Sierra said:

You have no idea how many times I've gotten tricked by people posting vids saying to click the sound and when I do it's som*thing x rated lmaooo

Same! Good thing I wasn't near anyone haha

1 hour ago, Onision said:

I love offensive comedy... like if someone made a song with this vibe about me I'd probably laugh - especially regarding unbelievable rumors like this.

I love offensive comedy too. That's why I find your content hilarious 😝 It's a good thing you would laugh at jokes made about you.