Unicorns: Do you believe in them?

Mr.Dawn

10 minutes ago, k*itlind said:

Not really but it would be cool if they did. Maybe they existed in another lifetime and went extinct ūü§Ē

You're not wrong and good guess. Me and my girlfriend discussed this topic a few nights ago. She brought up that they found som*thing and called it a unicorn. Now they weren't the colorful and cute horses you see in books and tv shows. There's this thing called the Siberian Unicorn or Elasmotherium that died out way back when. 

822.jpg?width=445&quality=45&auto=format

Elasmotherium is an extinct genus of large rhinoceros endemic to Eurasia during the Late Pliocene through the Pleistocene, existing from 2.6 Ma to at least as late as 39,000 years ago in the Late Pleistocene.[2] A more recent date of 26,000 BP is considered less reliable.[2] It was the last surviving member of Elasmotheriinae, a distinctive group of rhinoceroses that had separated from the ancestry of living rhinoceroses by at least 35 million years ago according to fossils and estimated around 47.4 million years ago based on molecular clock.[2]

Wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elasmotherium

• Star 1

I think a lot of things can exist. Although as of late I have been thinking of theology of how the world was created. That our specific universe could have been built by 3 combined spiritually charged souls as a trinity. Just a random thought.

The story of Three Spirits

In my daydream, which could all likely be just a theory. I kept having this daydream and I wanted to share this. 

There was three spirits that were together, one was quote on quote holy, one was like a father, and one was like a son. In this story, they were once peacefully getting along.

Over time, the holy like spirit got jealous and didn’t leave the other spirits alone to connect and wouldn’t allow any kind of female like spirits within the circle. The son like spirit started getting prideful and started thinking that he can do everything the father like spirit can do and wanted the holy like spirit to himself. At the same time, the father like spirit also got jealous and got outraged by the son like spirit trying to take away the holy like spirit from him altogether.

The father like spirit and son like spirit had a fight to the point the father used their spiritual gifts to create a h**l for the son to reside in and keep the holy like spirit to himself. From then on out, the father like spirit was determined to make sure the holy like spirit was in the dark about what happened with this situation, make sure the holy like spirit never had any more people within the mix, and make sure the holy like spirit is safe from the devices she doesn’t fully realize she has.

I think this daydream is so loopy and strange and makes me feel so intense. Lol

• Mod
2 hours ago, t*rminated said:

You're not wrong and good guess. Me and my girlfriend discussed this topic a few nights ago. She brought up that they found som*thing and called it a unicorn. Now they weren't the colorful and cute horses you see in books and tv shows. There's this thing called the Siberian Unicorn or Elasmotherium that died out way back when. 

Wow I had no idea! I read somewhere that unicorns were mentioned in the Bible. I had to look that up for myself lol.

• Heart 1

14 hours ago, t*rminated said:

ūü•ļ¬†Oh how pettable they look. It's such a shame they went extinct!

• 3 months later...