Your Most Recent Dream

There was a topic about the most interesting dream... but what about your most RECENT dream?

So... my most recent dream was of me back in the military, I was actually convinced I had returned to the military and I even had a thought "If this is a dream, why is everything so real?"

Which is funny really... that our minds can be so detailed in our surroundings that we actually believe it's all real life.

Anyway, after about 8 hours of dream time (how long I was living in that world in the slowed down dream time - where in conscious time it was more like 4 hours probably) I woke up and was like "Man, that was just as real as real life" so I had to adjust back to the real reality ~

So what is your most recent dream?

• Heart 2
  • Star 1

• Mod

I can't explain my most recent dream. I just remember I was in this big place and certain people from American Horror Story were there and I was trying to follow or catch one of them. Then I was outside and Miley Cyrus was there trying to start a fight or som*thing. Idek 😆

• Heart 1

4 minutes ago, k*itlind said:

I can't explain my most recent dream. I just remember I was in this big place and certain people from American Horror Story were there and I was trying to follow or catch one of them. Then I was outside and Miley Cyrus was there trying to start a fight or som*thing. Idek 😆

SO RANDOM haha

Eyes Lol GIF by Justin Gammon

• Elites

Cuddling some unknown person in the back seat of a car. Got to their house and a bunch of people were there so I walked to the corner store. Ran into a drunk guy and he wanted ice cream and the shop keeper was being an a hole to him and I felt bad bc he seemed like a good person, just was probably an alcoholic. Drunk guy caused a commotion and knocked over the stand and took some ice cream as we both ran away. He gave me an ice cream and we laughed while we ate it and parted ways. I get back to the house trying to have some spicy time but it obviously wasn’t going to happen as they were teasing this unknown lover trying to c block. Realizing it’s not gonna happen I join in the fun and silliness. 
I usually don’t dream often, or at least remember them, but when I do it sure is a whole trip.

• Heart 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/14/2021 at 4:21 PM, Kaitlind said:

I had a dream that Demi Lovato gave me a makeover and I went somewhere with them and other people. I was wearing big fake eyelashes, which I never wear IRL, and I was worried about how to take them off 😆

That’s so funny 😂 what a cool dream, love the eyelashes part lmao 💞

• Funny 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Mod

I can't remember what I dreamed last night, but the other night I had a dream that I was back working at a job I hated and everything was so busy and stressful. Later on someone made me mad and I said, "I quit. F this job!" and walked out the door. Honestly I wish I did that IRL because I've wanted to so many times 😆

• Funny 2

15 hours ago, Kaitlind said:

I can't remember what I dreamed last night, but the other night I had a dream that I was back working at a job I hated and everything was so busy and stressful. Later on someone made me mad and I said, "I quit. F this job!" and walked out the door. Honestly I wish I did that IRL because I've wanted to so many times 😆

I have woke up several times thinking I was talking to a customer, still talking and even when I used to bag items at my old job I was waking up doing those motions. 🤣 Work can get to you. Even in dreams. 

• Funny 1

• Mod
7 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

I have woke up several times thinking I was talking to a customer, still talking and even when I used to bag items at my old job I was waking up doing those motions. 🤣 Work can get to you. Even in dreams. 

LOL that's hilarious! Yeah you can really get triggered by a job you've had. I know I do 😝

• Star 1

Just now, Kaitlind said:

LOL that's hilarious! Yeah you can really get triggered by a job you've had. I know I do 😝

I told my manager about these moments. They were like "Maybe you need a day off" I was like...really because everytime I have a day off I'm called in. 😂 I started to say "Do I get" & then they clocked me. "No you won't be paid for it or your dreams." 😂 They knew me too well in that moment. 

• Funny 1

• Mod
2 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

I told my manager about these moments. They were like "Maybe you need a day off" I was like...really because everytime I have a day off I'm called in. 😂 I started to say "Do I get" & then they clocked me. "No you won't be paid for it or your dreams." 😂 They knew me too well in that moment. 

They'll mention giving you days off but they won't actually go through with it lol

• Star 1

My most recent dream was intense and I was shocked at the plot because it had one?! Kinda made me feel like I was living someone else’s life in a fantasy dimension. 

I lived in the future and was taking a trip to another planet. It seemed like earth and them had recently become in touch so think Star Trek first contact but this is probably like 20 contact by now. They are starting to visit earth and vice versa. I got off the ship and got situated and was looking for like a hostel or something to spend the night in. I wasn’t planning on staying long it just so happened you could like make a stop there if you wanted like on a cruise and I figured why not? I remember the main destination was gonna be my cousins wedding somehow? 

anyway I’m exploring the town on this planet and it’s pretty neat. Very alien meets bazar from Indiana Jones. And I see this big building that looks important so I head for it cause irl I’m kind of a lore history seeker on vacay and official looking buildings unusually have a lore dump of some kind. Especially in port towns. So I go in there and sure enough it’s got some tourist lore spots so you can read about the planet and this part of it’s culture (at least the squeaky clean tourist friendly version) and this place rocks it’s got these good stained glass windows and this whole cathedral vibe. So as I’m wondering around in there slack jaw ogling the windows I bump into someone. And it’s like some dude with white hair and I think he’s one of the planet’s original residents. 

and I go oh sorry I bumped into you. And he starts crying. But not normal crying. Tears are gushing down his cheeks but he’s just staring at me kinda confused. And I realize I’m crying too. And our tears are really sparkly and they flow together and turn into this glowing thing. And the glowing thing becomes a really intense looking rock. So I bend down to pick it up and the white haired guy gets really mad and snatches it, then storms off.  And I think hmm that’s weird so I go and actually get a place to sleep and order dinner and right as I’m about to get my food all these police types show up and are like, you gotta come with us 😠 and I’m like oh s***t what did I do so I go with them. And they take me in front of a bunch of ….idk kinda looks like the council of ricks type of thing and one of them holds up that rock and goes

we’ve never seen this come from a human before

and I wake up. 

bro I wanna go back to that dream! What was gonna happen? What is the rock? 
at least when books end I can wait for a sequel. I’m heartbroken at this cliffhanger! 

• Star 1

I've been dreaming a lot recently. The theme seems to be air related. My last short dream, I was in a plane that people were living on. A large finger kept poking at the windows. Like a giant human finger. I don't know if we were all like tiny people living in a toy plane or if we were flying near a giant. Whatever, it was poking the windows, and at the end I remember the finger flicking the plane, I can remember everyone just laughing, and I'm panicking like "why did they just flick us?!". 😂 

• Heart 1

I had a dream someone that bullied me in high school invited me over to their house and was being really nice to me. The day I woke up from this dream I found out he slept with one of my teachers. Interesting timing considering I have not spoken to this person for over 5 years. Thanks brain.

Last night I had a dream that my ex bf kept letting birds into my room because there was something outside hurting them. tox*c air or something. Then the ex bf turned into an ex gf. They stopped letting birds in. So i continued. They were angry, and left. I watched them out the window and they melted? It was a weird melt too, like gooey booger looking. That's all I remember. 😬

Bird Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Funny 1

• Mod

The thing I remember most in my dream last night was my sister and I got in some dude's car and I guess we were still in school even though we were adults because he was driving us there I think and for some reason his car kept going in reverse all over the place. He was trying to stop it until eventually he crashed into someone's house. My sister and I got out of the car before it exploded but the guy was still in there. Then I remember walking trying to get somewhere and got woken up by a phone call lol

As I got up this morning to drive my hubby to work I realized I had an Onision dream. Which is why I decided to come here and check on the forum. I was surprised bc I thought my account would be deleted from inactivity. But every so often I dream about Onision in one way or another. This dream was about becoming friends for the most part. Lived in the same building and whatnot. I should’ve written it down sooner as I don’t remember much detail anymore.