Dumbest reason you’ve ever been blocked , or blocked someone?

Okay imma be honest but like , it takes little to nothing to be blocked by me. This guy sent me a bunch of cake videos( it was weird they were un-iced cakes in the oven) so I blocked him. My block list is very extensive tbh , people are realllllly weird .

but recently I got put in this group chat against like some random person on tiktok , and like I went and asked him his side of the story and got blocked the next day  , on every platform we were friends on  . I feel offended , because all I did was not believe bad stuff and ask for both sides. I’m not going to just slam other people without knowing anything . Especially because working on yourself is the best way to be good. It’s better to not get involved. But .I think that’s freaking stupid.  But I’m honestly thinking about blocking everyone from the group chat too and pretending I wasn’t in it lol 😂

also though side note I feel like people not liking me is a good sign sometimes. 

anyone with a similar, worse, funnier, or dumber situation? 

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

2 hours ago, PoptartBarbie said:

but recently I got put in this group chat against like some random person on tiktok , and like I went and asked him his side of the story and got blocked the next day  , on every platform we were friends on  . I feel offended , because all I did was not believe bad stuff and ask for both sides. I’m not going to just slam other people without knowing anything . 

At least you  tried to get his side of the story.

How long have you 2 been friends before he shut you down on social media?

17 minutes ago, t*rminated said:

At least you  tried to get his side of the story.

How long have you 2 been friends before he shut you down on social media?

ehhh... I will messsage you. I did want to hear interesting stories. I figured all the internet people on here would have some. lmao 😛

But I made it about me instead which s*cks to do . 

• Heart 1

A kpop fan account blocked me when I replied on a post that showed the artist picking their skin and labelling it as cute. I told them it wasn't cute but actually unhealthy and they agreed with me, deleted the post but still blocked me lol

1 hour ago, PoptartBarbie said:

ehhh... I will messsage you. I did want to hear interesting stories. I figured all the internet people on here would have some. lmao 😛

But I made it about me instead which s*cks to do . 

I get the feeling. My mother, my step father, and my brother blocked me back in 2011. They blocked me on Facebook. I've had a rocky relationship with my family. I ended up shutting down my Facebook account. I haven't started one since. The only social media I do have is Quora. I've had people beg me to make another Facebook account or an Instagram and I just refuse to.

Edited by Terminated
  • Heart 1

• Mod

A few years ago an actress blocked me on Twitter over saying hello. I was following Chris Crocker on there and asked who his favorite Golden Girl was and after he answered, this actress responded to his response so I said, "Oh hello lol." Then she blocked me. I actually looked back recently to see if I was still blocked, but I'm not. I just thought it was funny and weird.

I blocked someone because they were so beautiful it made me sad. Honestly funny to think about it now as I have gotten older I realised that I want all g*rls to best they can possibly be and that jealousy is so u**y 

My name was included in a thread among other people and with someone I was friends with that said som*thing rude to another individual. 

Because I slacked on notifications that day, I was blocked without knowing the reason from the person posting. I had to awkwardly ask "okay what happened here" in order to find out.

Usually that community has no problems so it was very odd. 

Also I said "Merry Christmas" to a friend, and was immediately blocked. But his girlfriend has her own insecurities, and he couldn't be like "she's just a friend". So, it's whatever. 

I don't normally block people unless it's just h**e, spam, scammers, "sugar daddys", and an opener with a "picture" I didn't ask for.  I dont consider that dumb, though. 🤨

1 minute ago, brittniisundae said:

My name was included in a thread among other people and with someone I was friends with that said som*thing rude to another individual. 

Because I slacked on notifications that day, I was blocked without knowing the reason from the person posting. I had to awkwardly ask "okay what happened here" in order to find out.

Usually that community has no problems so it was very odd. 

Also I said "Merry Christmas" to a friend, and was immediately blocked. But his girlfriend has her own insecurities, and he couldn't be like "she's just a friend". So, it's whatever. 

I don't normally block people unless it's just h**e, spam, scammers, "sugar daddys", and an opener with a "picture" I didn't ask for.  I dont consider that dumb, though. 🤨

Oh, and don't get me started on jeffy shart. 

• Heart 1

• 2 months later...

I've accidentally blocked people before... I donno... a lot of the internet is a waste of time if you really think about it ~

Better to be on a site where you literally never have to block anyone because no one there is tox*c.