Som*thing I Love So Much It Annoys People...

Onision

So I like certain things so much that it annoys people around me... like I find people are regularly annoyed when I talk about Rick & Morty... is there anything you're into that annoys people when you talk about it because you like it too much?

Season 1 Drinking GIF by Rick and Morty

• Heart 3

I feel like everyone is like this right? but I've definitely learned to tone it down. Probably Kingdom hearts or final fantasy games . My friend has gotten into the K-pop group black pink and it's all he ever talks about . "Rosé did this today! Jisoo is this of the group, I'm gonna find Lisa and marry her, watch this video of Jenny singing." 

It's sweet that he shares what he loves with me but It definitely taught me to calm down a bit 😂😂

• Heart 1

It takes a special type of person to not be annoyed with some of my interests and conversations about them. One example. I talk about the paranormal, ghosts, aliens, cryptids, etc way too often around fam. Most friends can handle it. But fam. No. God is so real, but nothing I show them or say to them is possible, or even questionable.

Yup Thats Right GIF by Katelyn Tarver

• Star 1

14 hours ago, Onision said:

So I like certain things so much that it annoys people around me... like I find people are regularly annoyed when I talk about Rick & Morty... is there anything you're into that annoys people when you talk about it because you like it too much?

Yeah. This. I love how Uncle Bob hobbles all of the police officers and then proceeds to take body shots with a tear gas launcher. 

Well, I think that the person that I am currently annoying the most  in RL is my own mother. It is just the sound of my voice, my attitude, she struggles a lot trying to not get mad at me.

Conclusion: the topics you talk about are not the thing that annoys peoplethe most, it is just if they like you or not. If I like someone I´d love to hear them talk about the things that make them feel passionate about.

2 hours ago, SummertimmeSahneh said:

Well, I think that the person that I am currently annoying the most  in RL is my own mother. It is just the sound of my voice, my attitude, she struggles a lot trying to not get mad at me.

The only person I annoy right now is my girlfriend. All of my family members don't seem to like in staying in the same room with me for very long. 

6 hours ago, t*rminated said:

Yeah. This. I love how Uncle Bob hobbles all of the police officers and then proceeds to take body shots with a tear gas launcher. 

Oh you like that? Check out this scene from heat:

• Heart 1

4 hours ago, t*rminated said:

The only person I annoy right now is my girlfriend. All of my family members don't seem to like in staying in the same room with me for very long. 

That's tough. At least you can express your opinion in this forum freely. 

There was a time I was in that position. I remember that I use to be really negative and it drained a lot the people in my surroundings so that's why they left .

I don't really know your situation , anyways I hope you find a way to be surrounded and treated with the respect and love everyone should have!!!

• Heart 1

I have a hard time sitting still and just letting my mind be idle, like sitting and watching TV. So I have this dumb game on my phone called Wordscapes that I play all the time when I'm watching TV, or listening to music, waiting in line at the store, etc. My ex bf used to get annoyed that I played it. He always thought I wasn't paying attention, but it actually helps me focus when I'm supposed to be sitting still. Otherwise I would just get fidgety and my mind would wander. 

18 hours ago, Onision said:

Oh you like that? Check out this scene from heat:

Yeah. That movie was pretty hardcore. Did you ever like Dredd with Karl Urban?

I thought the shoot out scenes were pretty bad a ss.  I really felt that this movie was way way underrated. 

• 2 months later...

If someone ever kidnaps me, I’m going straight to astrology as a topic because they will throw me from the car or remove me immediately lol next would be feelings, I care how people feel and most don’t or don’t like to share. Lastly, I share too much about movies/shows and skincare or self care topics. I forget not everyone cares or wants my help, or wants to hear what actor is in what film and how it’s executed (so sorry) 🥲