Anti or Pro COVID Vaccination?

Onision

Are you pro or anti vaccination?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. What is your feeling on vaccination?

• I'm vaccinated and pro vaccination.
    • I'm not vaccinated but pro.
    • I'm not vaccinated and anti-vaccination.

• Elites
2 minutes ago, Onision said:

I'm COVID vaccinated... anyone else? Were you like SORE for a whole day after the second vaccination? Which one did you get? Mine was the Pfizer.

Rona Hazmat GIF by KING OF THE ROAD

I logically know that I should not be afraid to get it, but I've seen so many silly sci-fy movies and horror movies and conspiracy theory shows that my anxiety ridden mind just can't stop worrying about the what ifs. I want to get it but for now I am so scared so I just stick to wearing my mask and social distancing. 

6 minutes ago, Rain Dancer - Taylor said:

I logically know that I should not be afraid to get it, but I've seen so many silly sci-fy movies and horror movies and conspiracy theory shows that my anxiety ridden mind just can't stop worrying about the what ifs. I want to get it but for now I am so scared so I just stick to wearing my mask and social distancing. 

Yeah like you could totally get wrecked by such a rushed thing like a vaccination during a pandemic but... you know... I roll those dice some times with vaccinations.

1 minute ago, heyitskaitlind said:

I got the Pfizer one too. I felt like ***** the next day lol. My back was aching, I had chills, and was very tired.

I get that... but I'm glad we both recovered!

• Heart 1

• Mod
5 minutes ago, Onision said:

Yeah like you could totally get wrecked by such a rushed thing like a vaccination during a pandemic but... you know... I roll those dice some times with vaccinations.

I get that... but I'm glad we both recovered!

Me too!

• Elites
5 minutes ago, Onision said:

What was your thought process on that? Like your experiences or feelings on it?

I’m not one for even getting a flu shot, I’m usually a pretty healthy person rarely getting a cold. I don’t trust the vax testing timeline, not enough research for me to trust it. Our body already fights off illnesses with something like a 97% rate. 

I was apart of a community outreach program helping homeless and those trying to break addictions and caught Covid back in December bc it was unknown that the whole facility of about 50 had already contracted Covid.

For me it was just like a real bad flu. In two weeks I was asymptomatic, I was fully back to myself after a month. I made it through. Many there had COPD/ other illnesses and were fine. But again for others it affects everyone differently and that should be a personal choice to do so or not.

I am pro Vax, but I'm not interested in getting the covid shot right now. I'd rather wait until it's had long enough for possible side effects to be shown, I mean we are already seeing an increase in rare blood clots with the j&j and astrazeneca vaccine. And I don't go out very often so I don't mind waiting anyhow 

I’m pro vax and got the Pfizer version.

I’ve seen so many people *** to COVID(30+) and think personally it’s selfish to just wait to see how others react to it even though it went through rigorous clinical trials like any other vaccine.

It wasn’t rushed it was just able to be done faster because there was a larger incentive to do so.

Especially with Ohio at least with the lifting of the mask mandate it’s super unsafe for people who are immune compromised and don’t even have the option to get it. 😷

• Heart 1

20 hours ago, Onision said:

I'm COVID vaccinated... anyone else? Were you like SORE for a whole day after the second vaccination? Which one did you get? Mine was the Pfizer.

Rona Hazmat GIF by KING OF THE ROAD

I also had Pfizer but it was the first shot that done me , muscle aches head aches and no energy what so ever

I'm anti mandatory vax the covid virus has a recovery rate of 99.8% and a good chunk of people still get it even after getting the vaccine so I dont see what the point is also there have been some reported *****s (few in number but still) with in an hour of getting the vaccine. So I think everyone should be allowed to make their own decisions 

• Heart 1

10 minutes ago, Onision said:

A lot of people here who value their own lives. Can't relate.

I'm more of a "Whatever happens happens" guy.

Yeah I feel you. I'm just kinda worried cause I've heard decent number if stories of people having bizarre reactions just around an hour after taking the vaccine so I'm like aah.          vaccine =good just dont make it mandatory 

1 hour ago, Sid not vicious said:

Yeah I feel you. I'm just kinda worried cause I've heard decent number if stories of people having bizarre reactions just around an hour after taking the vaccine so I'm like aah.          vaccine =good just dont make it mandatory 

So far so good with me... knock knock. I was just sore all over the next day.

I'm pro. However, I haven't taken one yet. I plan on doing so as soon as my doctor gets back to me. I have severe allergic reactions so she told me to hold off for a bit. Which disheartened me due to the fact that I deliver, and drive people to appointments. Elderly, some who are autoimmune and taking immunosuppressant medication, so I've been extremely cautious since the beginning. I'd honestly like to go with Pfizer as well.

• Heart 1

• 3 months later...
7 minutes ago, Rick n morty babe said:

I got my first dose Pfizer and I need my second one which I hear is a bit worse. I’m ok with it though, better than the alternative 👀 

I’ve gotten both and the worst side effects I had were fatigue and my arm hurting. The second shot wasn’t any worse than the first for me. I also got Pfizer.

Edited by summerlusk
  • Star 1