Introduce Yourself Here (^_^)

I'm Mel, probably too old for most of you. I'll be 37 in October....single mom. Paralegal, law nerd.... NIN is okay, I was more a Bush fan/Slipknot fan during the 'grunge' period. Right now, just focused on school, work, and momming.... 

• Mod

hi im teemo mcfly im a sweet- hecking  video game player who like long walks through the arcade eating hot chips and sufing the web I'm 26 years old and ill be 27 in Oct~ 

my favorite pokemon is gyrados but I attached a photo of a magikarp I took on The new Pokemon Snap ! 

E0ffMwFVgAE7m2M.jpg

• Star 1

Posted (edited)

I'm Brittnii. Virgo sun/Gemini moon, Bi, Horror fan, an ENFP, I enjoy a variety of music & games. I miss old you tube, but I'm old enough to miss old MySpace too. 😂 Thanks for reading. Be safe everyone ❤

Edited by brittniisundae
  • Heart 1

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Sid not vicious said:

Nice to meet you what kinda horror films do you like most ? I like zombie movies and yes  I do count 28 days later as a zombie film 

I agree with you. It's a bit more realistic (and creepy) to have humans infected with something very rabies like. I've always loved zombie movies. I still have my max brooks books, and I was lucky to get Romeros autograph before he passed. I have a soft spot for slasher films as well, cheesy b horror. I'm a bit on the fence with vampire movies (it depends) though I do like the show "what we do in the shadows". It's awesome to meet you too! ❤

Edited by brittniisundae

8 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

I agree with you. It's a bit more realistic (and creepy) to have humans infected with something very rabies like. I've always loved zombie movies. I still have my max brooks books, and I was lucky to get Romeros autograph before he passed. I have a soft spot for slasher films as well, cheesy b horror. I'm a bit on the fence with vampire movies (it depends) though I do like the show "what we do in the shadows". It's awesome to meet you too! ❤

I also like bassed on true story horror as well cause I always like to think how I'd react to a real situation if a bad guy was after me

Oh I love what we do in the shadows my favorite scene is when he eats a French fry and he gets sick haha what's your favorite scene ?

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, Sid not vicious said:

I also like bassed on true story horror as well cause I always like to think how I'd react to a real situation if a bad guy was after me

Oh I love what we do in the shadows my favorite scene is when he eats a French fry and he gets sick haha what's your favorite scene ?

Nice! What type true horror? Exorcist, psycho, massacre? Something different? Oh, the part when the police show up and he's like "I hope they don't **** the police then they'll bring more police or Christians and we don't need that" 😂 I believe is what he said, cracks me up. The newer one where they drink tainted blood and one of them says "we drank drugged blood and now I'm a wizard".  I definitely need to go back and rewatch all of these. I need more laughs recently. 

Hey I'm AJ, I have been a fan of Onision since 2009, my favourite channel of his is UhOhBro. I was recommended to his channel after searching pictures of L. Lawliet in Google. He really is a cool guy and very misunderstood, I think the haters are just threatened by how he's not afraid to speak out. I'm in my 30s and live in England, I've donated to a few live streams in the past. By the way, does anyone know why I can't join the Discord server? I have a verified account and ticked the box to accept the rules yet I can't continue into the server. 😐

• Heart 1

• Elites
Posted (edited)

Helloo. I’m Brooke and I’m surprised I haven’t done this yet. Been a fan for awhile, I’m immortal in the discord. I’m 22 and I’m a preschool teacher. My favorite game is the binding of Isaac, and I like a lot of alt and alt pop music. Nice to talk to and learn about everyone! 

Edited by Brookeireland
Something was censored so I just changed the sentence entirely
  • Heart 2
  • Star 1

Hi hey I'm JoJo Im terrible at introducing myself but I'm trying to find alternatives to mainstream social media so here I am! I have various hobbies love music in general and hate mushrooms yep pretty random

• Heart 1

On 5/21/2021 at 1:07 AM, Biskyy420 said:

Hey I’m Beth...I’m 20 and new here. I mostly like classic rock and I’m an avid reader hunter x hunter GIF

Hey Beth, welcome.

On 5/25/2021 at 4:30 PM, Requiem said:

Hey I'm AJ, I have been a fan of Onision since 2009, my favourite channel of his is UhOhBro. I was recommended to his channel after searching pictures of L. Lawliet in Google. He really is a cool guy and very misunderstood, I think the haters are just threatened by how he's not afraid to speak out. I'm in my 30s and live in England, I've donated to a few live streams in the past. By the way, does anyone know why I can't join the Discord server? I have a verified account and ticked the box to accept the rules yet I can't continue into the server. 😐

Thanks for checking my content out back then. As for being a member, are you an immortal or elite? A lot of the server is for those members only.

On 5/25/2021 at 7:50 PM, razzledgirl said:

Hi, I'm Razz/Sam. I've been a fan for a rly long time. Just here to show my support. I play a lot of video games and I'm 30 and have two cats and a dog. Idfk what else to say

Thanks for showing support!!

On 5/25/2021 at 8:01 PM, Brookeireland said:

Helloo. I’m Brooke and I’m surprised I haven’t done this yet. Been a fan for awhile, I’m immortal in the discord. I’m 22 and I’m a preschool teacher. My favorite game is the binding of Isaac, and I like a lot of alt and alt pop music. Nice to talk to and learn about everyone! 

Thanks for joining Brooke!

4 hours ago, JoJo said:

Hi hey I'm JoJo Im terrible at introducing myself but I'm trying to find alternatives to mainstream social media so here I am! I have various hobbies love music in general and hate mushrooms yep pretty random

This is a great alternative... for me at least.

• Heart 2
  • Star 1

Hi! I’m K. I vaguely remember Onision from the Banana days but what brought me here was I watched that fakumentary on discovery plus and thought he got rawdogged so I started following him on Twitter. Ended up reading a lot of his posts and enjoying the intelligent conversation he has with people.

I’m a mom/wife/outdoorsy person and a Firefighter/EMT. Used to own a radio station and would have LOVED to have Onision as a guest. 

• Heart 1

On 5/28/2021 at 12:18 AM, Onision said:

Hey Beth, welcome.

Thanks for checking my content out back then. As for being a member, are you an immortal or elite? A lot of the server is for those members only.

Thanks for showing support!!

Thanks for joining Brooke!

This is a great alternative... for me at least.

Hey Onision, how do I become immortal or elite? I had no idea the Discord server was for members only

• Heart 1

Posted (edited)

Heyyy I'm Lottie, I'm a university student doing a Bachelors degree in Music and Psychology.

I love playing the piano (I've been playing for almost 11 years now), including classics like Chopin, Debussy and Beethoven, but especially anything from Zelda.

I like learning songs that people request to me too, and I wanna make new friends so don't be afraid to hit me up 🙂   Pin on GIF

Edited by Lottiee_2001
  • Heart 1