Introduce Yourself Here (^_^)

Hello, I am Onision aka James.

I am here because I tried a bunch of different software options for internet forums and came to the conclusion that none competes with this so, we're back... back to the best ~ Hope you love what I did.

My favorite band... is... NIN.

How about you?
Interested Ooo GIF by reactionseditor

• Heart 3
  • Star 1

I actually haven't looked into Swifty for a while now. I think I may still be following him on IG but I never check that. Looks like there's only one OG left. 👀 I'm glad they haven't broken you.. you truly don't deserve the BS.

Hahaha! Broken me... ugh 😛

The reason I haven't been "Broken" is because I've always been a loner - I don't need friends, I don't need to be validated or accepted... I'm an outsider, and I create first and foremost for myself... so if everyone hates me, ok... or if everyone stops watching me... ok... I'm still happy with myself and what I create - it makes me smile and laugh.

That's why I've always really like watching your content. You have always stayed true to who you are. Which is probably why those other guys are gone and your still here. They tried to create content that they didn't even like anymore. As a viewer, I could always tell that you at least enjoyed your work, and that's what is really important. 

• Mod

Swiftkaratechop's channel is just different people posting videos about technology now. Makemebad35 is just living life but he said he would like to return to Youtube but doesn't know what type of content to post, which is understandable because YouTube is definitely different now lol

Hello there, I am new here! Also new to YouTube in general and I found you and I thought you look so handsome!! :) 

My name is Yuuki, I'm 21 year old and I live a little bit everywhere, I go where my heart takes me. I do modelling and my hobbies are rescuing animals and drawing. I listen to all kinds of music depending on my mood !

I hope we can become friends♡

Much love 

• Heart 1

4 hours ago, heyitskaitlind said:

Swiftkaratechop's channel is just different people posting videos about technology now. Makemebad35 is just living life but he said he would like to return to Youtube but doesn't know what type of content to post, which is understandable because YouTube is definitely different now lol

MakeMeBad should make the content he wants to, and stop worrying about what people want - but I'm not a great source of advice on success, as I'm not exactly someone who aspires for it as much as I simply want to do as I wish with my content... a lot of YouTubers have anxiety about what their audience wants... that seems, uncomfortable.

• Mod
17 minutes ago, Onision said:

MakeMeBad should make the content he wants to, and stop worrying about what people want - but I'm not a great source of advice on success, as I'm not exactly someone who aspires for it as much as I simply want to do as I wish with my content... a lot of YouTubers have anxiety about what their au***nce wants... that seems, uncomfortable.

I agree! I hope he will come back soon and just creates content he enjoys, the same way you do.

Hallo! I'm V. I'm 18 and I'm currently an artist for a living- though I'll be headed to college soon. My favorite band is Depeche mode, and my hobbies include: entomology, drawing, vulture culture, antiquing, and Muay Thai.  

• Heart 2

heyo!! my name is ray!! 😄

rly excited to be here i am a new fan tho!! 

i hope i can make some friends ^^

i like anime so please drop some recommendations!!Magical Girl Transformation GIF by HIDIVE

Posted (edited)

Hi

I'm kim 24 years. Single mom and school going.  I watch anime, love vamp serries, I make tiktoks, watch onision since 2010, i have 2 tattoos 3 piercings, I love to game when i have time. Lives in the Netherlands. 

Oh yeah I'm dye my hair alot!

spacer.png

Edited by cool.dus.niet
  • Heart 1

44 minutes ago, ray said:

heyo!! my name is ray!! 😄

rly excited to be here i am a new fan tho!! 

i hope i can make some friends ^^

i like anime so please drop some recommendations!!Magical Girl Transformation GIF by HIDIVE

I will go start a forum topic on that now!

44 minutes ago, cool.dus.niet said:

Hi

I'm kim 24 years. Single mom and school going.  I watch anime, love vamp serries, I make tiktoks, watch onision since 2010, i have 2 tattoos 3 piercings, I love to game when i have time. Lives in the Netherlands. 

Oh yeah I'm dye my hair alot!

spacer.png

Awesome! Cool you are a mom! Definitely going to go add to the anime section real quick...

46 minutes ago, Vikktoriakk said:

Hallo! I'm V. I'm 18 and I'm currently an artist for a living- though I'll be headed to college soon. My favorite band is Depeche mode, and my hobbies include: entomology, drawing, vulture culture, antiquing, and Muay Thai.  

Good band omg!
Depeche Mode 90S GIF

• Heart 1

Hi, I'm minty (not my real name but I like minty chocolate ice cream) I love to draw on my own time and I'm thinking about going to college but I still need a few advice before making my final decision. I watch anime and my favorite color is blue Melting Ice Cream GIF by jsot

• Heart 1