What Is Your Favorite Thing About Onision?

guy is completely unapologetic, he truly does not care what people say about him. while there are so many spineless people stuck in a loop of constant apologies for m***r things, like dream and such, this guy hasnt bent the knee once. he can be sc*mmy sometimes for sure, but u must respect that about him. he's resilient as h**l, even as the whole world goes against him and doc*mentaries get made about him

• Heart 1

He's super multi talented, holds his ground, he's funny even when he hits that sarcasm mode. But also, his battle with his own hurt...he is pretty inspirational. I like how he interacts & offers a hand to others, still. That's a hard thing to do when your trust and everything else has been bashed. 

joker GIF

• Heart 1

• Elites

Honestly the biggest thing I respect about James, is his protective nature towards his c******n. Not many youtubers respect their c******n's right to grow up without a camera in their faces. James has and came down hard on anyone disrespecting those rights. 

• Mod
9 minutes ago, Onision said:

To explain my position - let's say a church randomly melts into a pile of goo.

One person says "YOU MELTED THE CHURCH INTO GOO!"

And you're like...
lucious lyon wtf GIF

Yet they continue to say you melted the church into goo even though you wouldn't even know where to begin, or even want to melt that church into goo.

You go YEARS with people screaming "CHURCH GOO'ER! CHURCH GOO'ER!" and you're aways like "Man, y'all are really dumb."

Then you have people who come to your forum and they compliment you on how strong you are to deal with all the people screaming absolutely absurd claims about you turning churches into goo...

It's not so much that anyone is "strong" - it's that you know damn well you didn't turn a church into goo, nor would you ever want to or even have a reason to.

So you're just repeatedly telling it like it is... and while everyone wants you to just disappear for their opinion that you turned a church into goo, it ain't your job to bend to the will of completely crazy and dumb people.

You just keep being you, and they can continue to be nuts. It's whatever.

Pretty sure half those folks have goo on their hands considering how much they obsess over turning churches into goo.

mood laughing GIF

Oh yeah, that's true ❤️ I love how you ended this comment too lol. That's a topic they all seem to talk and think about.

I like the guy because he reminds me a little bit of myself.  I don't have a favorite thing about him. I just can relate to him because people are judgmental and still live in the dark ages obviously.

Edited by Terminated

18 minutes ago, Onision said:

To explain my position - let's say a church randomly melts into a pile of goo.

One person says "YOU MELTED THE CHURCH INTO GOO!"

And you're like...
lucious lyon wtf GIF

Yet they continue to say you melted the church into goo even though you wouldn't even know where to begin, or even want to melt that church into goo.

You go YEARS with people screaming "CHURCH GOO'ER! CHURCH GOO'ER!" and you're aways like "Man, y'all are really dumb."

Then you have people who come to your forum and they compliment you on how strong you are to deal with all the people screaming absolutely absurd claims about you turning churches into goo...

It's not so much that anyone is "strong" - it's that you know damn well you didn't turn a church into goo, nor would you ever want to or even have a reason to.

So you're just repeatedly telling it like it is... and while everyone wants you to just disappear for their opinion that you turned a church into goo, it ain't your job to bend to the will of completely crazy and dumb people.

You just keep being you, and they can continue to be nuts. It's whatever.

Pretty sure half those folks have goo on their hands considering how much they obsess over turning churches into goo.

mood laughing GIF

Don't sell yourself short- I think for most people, if they were constantly accused of som*thing they didn't do, and dozens upon dozens of people made accounts dedicated to bringing them down, and hundreds or maybe even thousands of people said horrible things to them constantly, it would be hard to get past that and keep moving on. I know I probably wouldn't be able to handle that. So there definitely is strength involved, there, if you can still go about your life with so many detractors.

• Heart 2
  • Star 1

• Elites
4 minutes ago, Sierra said:

Don't sell yourself short- I think for most people, if they were constantly accused of som*thing they didn't do, and dozens upon dozens of people made accounts dedicated to bringing them down, and hundreds or maybe even thousands of people said horrible things to them constantly, it would be hard to get past that and keep moving on. I know I probably wouldn't be able to handle that. So there definitely is strength involved, there, if you can still go about your life with so many detractors.

That's why I'm so done with drama/commentary channels now. They fixate on easily hated people and get minimum backlash and lots of adsense, while totally disregarding the person their targeting and the effect its having on them. If som*thing major sparks like creepshow stuff this week, I'll watch a few vids to see what's going on, but make more of an effort to listen to all sides now.

• Star 1

His videos are very enjoyable and I like how he put his effort into his work. He’s able to hold his self up even tho there’s people that are disrespectful to him and he is able to handle it in a mature way. I’m glad @Onision made this forum so everyone can come together and be there for one another through the Internet ✨ 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/20/2021 at 12:38 AM, Minty said:

His videos are very enjoyable and I like how he put his effort into his work. He’s able to hold his self up even tho there’s people that are disrespectful to him and he is able to handle it in a mature way. I’m glad @Onision made this forum so everyone can come together and be there for one another through the Internet ✨ 

I'm glad y'all like my videos! 🙂

• Heart 2
  • Star 1

Onision, I didn't know anything about you . I found one of your channels "Onision speaks" half a year ago, and I have to say it. It was worth it. Then I saw that you had other channels and I started seeing different aspects of yourself. You are talented, like I told you once before, you had contributed to the YouTube community since the very beginning and a lot of people "copied and changed" lots of your originals idea.

As human being, I have no complains, I don't know you in RL, I don't even think you are as most of the people portrait you.

I think it was a good idea seeing you with an innocent, blank perspective.

I still think you have talent for being an actor, lots of your impersonations are really really cool.

I love the joker one.

And the female one .

Well in general all of them xD even the emo guy that was a pokemon k****r.

I am a ***** compare to you xD, with all that drama you are dealing I could not process it.

Thanks for being honest about women in general.

Also, as someone that has been studying in a "close to military environment" , I like seeing how it works in other countries.

Here Marine is really really hard but it is easier to join than air forces.

Then "caballeria" is an option that lots of friends I made the first year joined.

I'd love to see much more of that aspect of yourself. It looks like you've experience different life perspectives.