Games You Regret Buying

Is there a video game you regret buying? I recently bought a Disney game, I don't even remember what it's called... *looks it up*

donald duck disney GIF by Sweets Kendamas

Ok it's Disney ... it's cute and ok I guess... but buy it? It's a rental at best.

How about you?

Screen Shot 2021-05-15 at 10.02.47 PM.jpg

27 minutes ago, Leaf_ said:

I believe it was Assassin‘s creed II. It was alright but I couldn’t get into it 

The first Creed was revolutionary when it came out... I wish it wasn't a time travel type game though... just more like a Bethesda game would be cool... in the sense that it sticks to timeline and the actual singular character concept.

assassins creed ac GIF

• Blank 1

• Elites
12 hours ago, Onision said:

The first Creed was revolutionary when it came out... I wish it wasn't a time travel type game though... just more like a Bethesda game would be cool... in the sense that it sticks to timeline and the actual singular character concept.

assassins creed ac GIF

I liked the movie though! Thinking I might give the game series another try whenever I’m finished with Kingdom Hearts

Oh this is an easy one "beyond two souls" staring Ellen page in her first (probably last) video game I spent 70 bucks for the ultra edition and the game play was annoying. All the fighting was those slow mo times button pushing "X to block now press O" and it gives you the illusion of free choice but the end result is pretty much the same not worth the money 

Theres this dark fantasy horror game called Agony where you're in hell. I bought it when it was first released. I was curious, and I'll admit a little excited. Like oh yeah, I'll just walk around in hell a bit. The game glitched so hard. I became dark souls angry, but the difference was I didn't give up on any dark souls. I gave up on agony because I was completely stuck and in agony.

6 hours ago, stopallhate said:

I love The Sims 4 ... but I kinda regret buying it for $60 full price, only a few months before it went on Sale for $9.99 😞 

When it first came out I was like nooooo what did they do? I thought the  quality was like...should this just be a game on my tablet? I should have waited until it went down in price too. EA knows. Oh, EA knows. 🤣

Lowkey horizon zero dawn. The game is great, graphics are 👌,  and the story is really interesting but the main character is so unlikable to me I find it hard to continue playing

You don't have to be such an asshole all the time aloy  (╯°Д °)╯╧╧

The Sinking City.

I love lovecraftian anything but the controls and layout were so janky and gross and as a detective game the cases weren’t even like...interesting.

maybe I just expected to much idk

giphy.gif 

Sounds like a lot of you guys are not Google'ing game codes before you buy them through some main source... the solution is searching the following in Google:

"buy [GAME NAME] steam code"

Like if I said, Buy Metal Gear Solid V steam code in Google, I'd get this: https://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/metal-gear-solid-v-5-definitive-experience-pc-steam-cd-key

Right now you can buy the game for $20 on Steam, or you can buy exactly the same game, only in code form, enter that into Steam and claim the game in steam anyway for... 1/4th the price.

Cool?

metal gear solid GIF

• Heart 1